Saturday, June 26, 2010

on things I have to look forward to...

This picture was taken the night before my little guy joined our family...

and yes I know, I was a beast. I went searching for this the other day to settle a discussion my husband and I were having. A girl in our ward just had her baby, and last week when we saw her at church she was still tiny. Like one of those people who NEVER gain any wieght and even when they are 9 months pregnant and ready to pop you can still honestly call them tiny. These kinda of people make me mad. Especially after seeing this ravashing picture of myself.

So I was saying to my husband "I can't believe she had her baby she was so tiny!"

To which my husband replied "No, she was huge, did you see her last week."

To which I said "No, she was tiny, you want to see someone who was HUGE check this out..."
and I brought up the above picture.

To which my husband (being the good man that he is) denied over and over my claims that I was the size of a walrus even with the proof staring him right in the face. That's why I love him.

But the fact still remains... that is what I have to look forward to. In about 6 months I will once again be a beast.

But then again I also have this to look forward to...



I remember this like it was yesterday. The first time I saw my baby. I didn't know that you could love something that had been kicking you for 5 months straight so much.

And that's what I have to look forward to. In 6 more months I will be holding my baby. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. At least you weren't Shrek....and you were a very cute walrus at that :)

    ReplyDelete