Thursday, March 18, 2010

on 10 reasons I'm kind of wierd...

I stole this idea from a friend of mine, who I learned really is kind of wierd (j/k ash) and now you can see that I am too!

1. There have been quite a few times, that I wonder why I have a splitting headache at the end of the day and realize that I have had nothing to drink, all day long. Not water, or juice, or soda... nothing... all day.  I know, I know it horrible! and many people have tried to change me. But I honestly just forget, sad as it sounds.

2. My husband is the cleaner and organizational one in our house. Growing up my room was quite literally a disaster area, so the fact that you can come over to my house and actually see the carpet shows how far I have come. I have learned to keep a clean house since being married to him, but a wierd thing about him is that he enjoys cleaning and organizing. And will reclean a clean kitchen just for the fun of it.
3. I hate tomatoes, but I love ketchup and salsa. A fact that confuses my husband.

4. On that note, I LOVE sauce, of any kind. The phrase "would you like some meat with your sauce?" was coined with me in mind.

5. Growing up I hated eggs, popcorn and hot chocolate. Now I like eggs and hot chocolate, but still no popcorn, not even at a movie theater.

6. I am double jointed, this means that (with my palm facing upwards) I can bend my thumb all the way back, to touch my wrist. This makes me a hit with primary kids.

7. I never went to a single highschool football game. That's how anti-sports I was growing up, those of you who know the sports nut I'm married to, know that I am now making up for lost time.

8. ( I warned you that this was a girls only blog) I got my period back exactly 6 weeks after I had my baby, and I was nursing him. Most women are saved from there period if they nurse but not me. This makes me both wierd and angry.

9. I have the oddest nicknames, that my family uses more often then my real name. My dad calls me Boodles, my mom calls me little bird and my brother calls me schwa. Growing up I had many a confused person call me on the phone, ask my brother to talk to me and hear him call "Hey Schwa the phones for you!"

10. I LOVE camping. This is semi-wierd for a girl because most of us do not enjoy sleeping on the floor, being dirty all the time because you just can't help it since dirt is everywhere, and mostly because of community bathrooms and showers which can get pretty nasty. But I love it anyways.

Well, those are 10 reasons I'm kind of wierd. Feel free to add any reasons you think I'm wierd but be nice please.

1 comment:

  1. you ARE weird, JUST KIDDING! I share much of your weirdness {as you know}!

    ReplyDelete