Tuesday, March 9, 2010

on projects...

with an upcoming girls/craft night in the works I have been thinking about all the different craft projects that I have been meaning to make...

A "Nana" apron for my mom with a mini apron for "Nana's little helper"


(Nothing is sew, I just made up/ cut the pattern this morning)



A Nana's Kitchen plaque (that should take care of mothers day and her birthday so I'll be good till next year)


Spring blocks or Family blocks or perhaps double sided blocks so I can have both

Signs! I love signs! I currently have "Simplify" and "Today is Not Forever" but I want to make "Treasure Life's Little Moments", "Loved you once, Love you still, Always have, Always will" and I am told that I need A "Life is Fabulous" sign.

A "Time out" stool for my little guy

decoupage bird houses (I got bird houses for $1 at Joanns) that I plan on covering in paper to decorate for spring

As a mother I have found myself stuck squarely in the boring but easy t-shirt phase of life. But I have recently found out how easy it is to make fabric flower and I have plans to embelish said boring shirts.


curtains for my little guy's room


a rag blanket for my little guy



a busy book for my little guy (getting him to sit still in church is ridiculous)

http://atsecondstreet.blogspot.com/2010/02/on-go-book-tutorial.html

and the list goes on and on...

1 comment:

  1. The apron is so dange cute! Oh, I would love to make a busy book with you....we could use one too!

    ReplyDelete